Working at Cactus
We believe that an excellent team and company culture are essential to a successful business.
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible working locations
- Diverse and interesting work
- Regular mentoring and aim to advance our people’s careers
- An inclusive and respectful work environment
- Perks including weekly team gaming sessions, annual trips and game jams
- Your input into the projects we work on (we hire experts so we may as well listen to their advice)
- A good sense of humor and people looking to feel like part of a team
- People from all backgrounds
- You to keep making your own games out of work (we don’t want your IP)
We think the best candidates;
- Love to collaborate
- Are interested in learning new skills
- Love teaching what they know to others
- Don’t reinvent the wheel
- Think outside the box
- Crunch. Some times it’s unavoidable, but even if it only happens once or twice a year that’s not cool
- Companies that don’t look out for their staff’s best interests
- Working on projects that aren’t inspiring / interesting / awesome
We distrust (but still hire);
- People who don’t drink coffee
- Tall people
- People who can lick their own noses
Want to Join Us?
That’s excellent and we’re always on the lookout for exceptional people. We believe our team is really what sets us apart from the crowd. We treat our people well and we aim to be one of the best workplaces in Australia.
We are looking for a Senior Developer made from the right stuff!
We’re not always looking, but we’re always happy to hear
from awesome people who’d like to work with us.